Join us for the All Church Retreat in Charlotte on October 23-25. The theme is "Do-Love-Walk"
from Micah 6:8. It will coincide with the October sermon series “What Does the Lord Require of You.” We are very much looking forward to a weekend of fellowship including virtual campfire singalongs, morning coffee & workshops, followed by an afternoon of activities of your choosing. We are going to Do-Love-Walk all over Charlotte through outreach opportunities, hikes, CROSS walks, pumpkin decorating, Saturday night drive-in movie (weather permitting), and finally, ending with worship on Sunday. You don’t want to miss!
Questions about the retreat? Contact MPPCRetreat2020@gmail.com
We have a two-step registration process.
1. Register for the program fee on the MPPC website The fee is $40 per family.
2. In an effort to support our MPPC food ministry, please purchase boxed lunches for $10.00 each or donate boxed lunches to “Roof Above”. The boxed lunches will be available for pick up on Saturday, October 24th. (purchase these on MPPC registration page)
Boxed Options include:
1. Chicken Tenders on a salad with Pasta and a fruit cup
2. Chicken tenders wrap with chips and a fruit cup
3. Vegetarian option
4. Children size: Chicken Tenders with chips, fruit cup and a cookie
Sign Ups for individual activities and outreach opportunities will follow once registration closes on October 7th.